Persons residing within the continental United States over 18 years of age.
A valid U.S. Census completion confirmation number with photo proof of a 2020 U.S. Census questionnaire completed online at 2020Census.gov for a household located in Continental United States during the Eligible Time Period and submitted to www.futurohispano.com by an Eligible individual within the Eligible Time Period.
Eligible Time Period: July 1 to September 30, 2020.
- Eligible individual must submit an Eligible Entry to be entered into the Futuro Hispano contest.
- An Eligible Entry must be submitted via futurohispano.com and completed within the Eligible Time Period.
- An Eligible Entry must be submitted along with proof of the 2020 U.S. Completion Confirmation number to complete submission. For example, an electronic photograph, screenshot, or printout.
- Raffles will be in the amount of $10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Dollars) per individual.
- The two (2) winners will be announced on October 1st, 2020 at 7pm CST
- Raffles are limited to one per Eligible individual.
- Raffle funds will be distributed by Love Soldiers Foundation unless otherwise specified by the donor(s) themselves.
- The Futuro Hispano Executive Committee will contact winning individuals for the distribution of funds.
- A particular address and 2020 U.S. Census completion confirmation number may only be entered ONCE. Duplicate entries, addresses, and 2020 U.S. confirmation numbers will be disqualified.
- A particular household should only complete one 2020 U.S. Census Questionnaire.
- Eligible individuals should not complete a 2020 U.S. Census Questionnaire for a household that submitted a 2020 Census Questionnaire prior to July 1, 2020.
- Eligible individuals are encouraged to become Ambassadors in their community to increase local census participation and may submit valid 2020 U.S. Census completion confirmation numbers from their family, friends, neighbors or other willing community members.
- BY LAW: Non-U.S. Census employees can NOT assist someone filling out their online Census questionnaire unless they request your assistance. If asked to help, non-U.S. Census employees can assist with the online questionnaire but MUST advise the following:
- “I am not a U.S. Census employee and the answers you provide are not protected by confidentiality law with me.”